Three Things on Thursday.

Thursday, April 21, 2016


Since I just celebrated my anniversary with the Hubbs on Tuesday, and Mother's Day is right around the corner, this week's three things are some gift ideas that I personally LOVE (and think that you might too!). I will be posting a larger gift idea list later on as it gets closer to Mother's Day!

One. 
I LOVE THIS BRACELET. Kate Spade has come out with a line of jewelry that is bee - themed, and I am OBSESSED. Bees are close to my heart not only because of the fact that we call Bonnie our little bee, but also because the bee is a scientific anomaly; it should not be able to fly yet it does with great precision and accuracy! It's one of the many reasons I decided to use the name "Milk & Nectar" for my blog and doula business - because mothers defy all odds and give birth everyday so gracefully and determined. This bracelet has a matching necklace, as well as several other coordinating pieces (HINT HINT).

Two.
Flowers (specifically these are peonies).
Flowers might seem like an overdone gesture, but a really nice bouquet goes a LONG way! Christopher bought me some flowers for our anniversary, because he knows that they are one of my many love languages. If you're ever at a loss for a gift, I would highly suggest some high quality flowers! I personally love all of the arrangements at Farm Girl Flowers, they just don't ship to my area - but you should see if they can ship to you!

Three.
This is by far the BEST liquid lipstick that I have yet to come across. It dries matte without drying up your lips, will not smudge while you sip your drink or take a bite out of your food, and it doesn't transfer to your poor hubby's face when you give him smooches for buying it for you (HINT). I loved my "Dusty Rose" shade, but they are unfortunately sold out of it at this time! I found the "Stripped" shade and I think I have found a new love! 

Is there anything that you ladies are pining for, this Mother's Day? Let me know in the comments below so I might add them to my Mother's Day Gift Guide!

Stay sweet,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!