Bumpdate: 26 Weeks.

Monday, April 11, 2016


So you may have noticed that I missed last week's bumpdate... oops. So sorry! I was sleep deprived or in pain for the majority of last week - as we moved B into her "big girl bed" last weekend, and it proved to be more of a transition than expected! But I am back this week and feeling better than ever! I was really struggling with some lower back pain in my tailbone last week, and ended up going to the chiropractor for the first time - OH MY GOODNESS HOW DID I LIVE BEFORE?! This lady cracked me like a glowstick, y'all. It was insane. But besides a little soreness for the following twenty-four hours, I was pain free afterwards! I definitely plan on going back every so often to stay aligned and in good shape. 

I officially can NOT see my toes anymore, eep! And I often feel like I am smuggling a medicine ball under my shirt these days. Baby Dos is weighing in at almost two pounds, and is over a foot long - but he/she feels like closer to ten pounds and the size of a basketball! I haven't weighted myself this week because I have been running around like a chicken without a head, but believe that I am still about four pounds or so under my pre-pregnancy starting weight.

My swelling has been all but invisible all week long, and my tailbone is pain-free after seeing the magic chiropractor! The only real pains that are giving me grievance this week would be the big H's; hemorrhoids and heart burn - neither are pleasant to deal with, but are hopefully temporary. I have been drinking close to 96 ounces of water each day, and been doing a twenty minute prenatal yoga program - along with feverishly cleaning my house - as exercise! Nesting has definitely hit me HARD... I literally just mopped the floor and scrubbed down the kitchen at eight in the evening last night, y'all. Overall, I am feeling more excited about the arrival of Baby Dos, and am looking forward to have a snuggly little nugget to add to the family!

Check out the blog later this week for my response to some questions about being a SAHM, and for my Three Things on Thursday!

Stay sweet,

2 comments:

  1. You look absolutely beautiful. I love a pregnant belly and the glow of pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Stephanie! Some days I feel pretty and others I feel like a water buffalo - haha!

      Delete