Bumpdate: 28 Weeks.

Monday, April 25, 2016


Happy Monday, friends! I cannot believe that this year is already almost a third of the way over - time has been flying. I am now officially in my third trimester, and I am counting down the weeks until our sweet bundle of snuggles is here!

Baby Dos is weighing in at about 2 1/4 pounds, and over 15 inches long; about the size of a large eggplant. His/her motions have become more forceful in utero; almost painful at times for me when I get jabbed in the rib cage by some tiny feet! Everything has been going well this last week; I feel great and have had a good amount of energy. I have been progressing in my prenatal yoga and am feeling much stronger and more confident about my capabilities! 

As far as physically, I am having little to no negative symptoms, except for a little bit of a restless feeling in my legs at night (for which I cut out most of my caffeine intake and it seemed to clear up). I am only about 1.5 pounds under my starting weight now, and during the third trimester you tend to gain about a pound a week; so I am shooting for only *gaining* about ten to fifteen pounds or so from now until my due date!

Still looking for ideas for Mother's Day gifts? Check back later this week for my suggestions!

Stay sweet, 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!