Bumpdate: 24 Weeks.

Monday, March 28, 2016

Dress: PinkBlush Maternity - Enter to win $75 to PinkBlush in the link below!
I hope that y'all had a very happy Easter weekend! I am heading into the third trimester of this pregnancy... I can see the finish line before me! Baby Dos has been moving around more and more but seems to still be in the head-down position, thank goodness! I have been slacking on using proper form to pick things up (and by things I mean my increasingly clingy toddler and the hundreds of things that she throws on my floor all day long), and now my lower back pain has returned with a vengeance. Stay tuned later this week to learn about some stretches that help alleviate sacrum and lower back pain - I am doing them about three times a day at this point.

Baby Dos is measuring at around twelve inches long, and a little over a pound and a half - about the size of a really heavy earn of corn, haha! I have gained about a half pound since last week, but still am a few pounds under my pre-pregnancy weight - I am hoping to continue this slow and steady increase for the next fourteen to eighteen weeks (give or take). 

I am starting to have a little bit of swelling in my lower extremities, nothing too severe or abnormal, but something that I am keeping an eye on as the temperatures start to increase here. I have started walking a half mile a day or exercising for thirty minutes, to help improve my circulation. I also bought a HUGE water jug today to help me get more water into my system, and take small breaks throughout the day with my feet elevated (but not higher than my heart).

How are y'all feeling this week? Did Easter tire you out? Let me know in the comments below! 

P.S. There's still time to enter my giveaway for $75 to PinkBlush

Stay sweet,

2 comments:

  1. You are look gorgeous! Water intake is so important, especially when it's hot so be sure to drink drink drink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephanie, you're too sweet! I bought a 48oz jug today to help me keep track of my water intake!

      Delete