Bumpdate: 36ish Weeks

Friday, June 24, 2016

Hello my long-lost loves, please excuse my recent hiatus! My life has been all kinds of crazy lately with Bonnie cutting her canines (teething is the Devil), briefly freaking out that I thought that I might have pre-eclampsia (thank the Lord above I didn't, I just have a bunch of crappy symptoms that I have been dealing with), and just last week on Friday I went in to be checked by my midwife because I could tell that something had changed, and I was worried about going into preterm labor (since I wasn't even officially 36 weeks yet); and I was already over half-way effaced and fully anterior. Eek!

So, I am now finally slowing down and penning my thoughts and updates for y'all, from my couch on bed-rest! I am so thankful for my little village that has been helping me through everything the last couple of weeks; it truly makes life better and easier when you have a community of people that you can rely on in times of need, and can celebrate with in times of joy! Also, shout out to my mom for coming this week and doing ALL of the heavy lifting that makes our world turn - Grammy is the best!

Baby Dos is feeling very heavy, and is sitting quite low - right on my cervix. He or she has also decided to break their month long streak of being in the perfect LOA position and switched it up to turn OP - which I am NOT happy about and am considering grounding him or her.

On Sunday I will be 37 weeks and will be considered far enough along that if I go into labor I can go to my birthing center instead of going to the hospital in a state of emergency... So I will be able to get off of bed rest and start trying to get this big ol' baby out! I'm ready!

Please keep us in your prayers for the next couple of weeks - and send positive vibes that Baby Dos will turn! 

Stay sweet,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!